Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mr. Snippers/Christopher


Some of you may remember Mr. Snippers. Two years ago, he was a cat looking for a home. After raising the funds (thanks to many of my clients and friends), we were able to get him neutered and got him into a great home with three dog brothers. (You can read more about him here: http://tccrittersitters.blogspot.com/2011/12/mr-snippers-has-new-home.html. There is also a link to a more complete story on that page.)

Christmas Eve 2011, I took Mr. Snippers to his new home. I recently received some really cute pictures from his mom, Dana. His name is Christopher now:

          From Dana: "He's doing great. He is the kindest, most affectionate cat! He's curious about everything, loves watching the birds and loves lying in wait around corners to pretend he's attacking the dogs. Also loves jumping over their backs. He sleeps next to me every night & I wake up to his purring. From there to breakfast, then straight to the kitchen sink for fresh water. He loves his routines. Every night when I let the dogs out, he goes out with me in my arms. He is the best and he's having the good life he deserves."

Two years later, and I'm still so very grateful to those who donated money so we could get Christopher a good home. Thank you all so much. And thank you Dana for taking him in and loving him the way you do. (Although, after having gotten to know him like I did, I know how easy falling in love with him really is.) :-)


 Time for a drink.



 Peek-a-Boo, I see you.



Trying to sleep in my sink here. Go away.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin