Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yancey County Animal Shelter - Cats


It has been nearly a month since I last posted, and I have to apologize for that. My husband has been ill, and I just haven't had much time to myself. But, hopefully he's on the road to recovery, as bumpy as that road is, and I am back to posting regularly.


And for today's post, I'd like to again feature some cats from the Yancey County Humane Society's animal shelter.






From the Society's Facebook page: "Summer adoption specials are here. In the attempt to find kittens permanent homes, they are currently being offered at a 2 for 1 adoption fee special. And certain adult cats that have been here a long time, are offered for the lowered fee of $30 ea. This includes their spay/neuter, current vaccinations, and all come litter box trained. Pictured are Reba (tortie) & Sassy (B&W) both have med. hair & are big girls."

Now, aren't these girls cute? You can check them out, along with other cats, and dogs too of course, at the shelter.

Location:
962 Cane River School Rd
Burnsville, NC, 28714

Phone:
828-682-9510

Mon - Tues:
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Thurs - Fri:
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Sat:
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin