Friday, December 24, 2010

Another Rosie


Putting the spotlight on another Rosie I recently sat for. This one is a sweet little kitty. She's 15-years-old and still frisky. She was a bit wary of me the first time I came to visit, but after that started following me around and watching me closely. Maybe she was just guarding her house.




This is where I found Rosie on my first visit, curled up on the couch.



After that initial visit, Rosie hung out with me a bit. This is her on the banister watching me as I headed downstairs to clean out her litter box.

I always get nervous when a cat jumps up on a railing or stair banister, but I know that's just my own fear of heights talking. They know what they're doing and have great balance.

I hope you and all your furry or feathered friends have a great holiday. May the new year bring us all peace, love and lots of joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin