Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emma & Gracie




I love all my doggie and kitty clients, but Emma & Gracie have a special place in my heart. They were my first two regular sitting clients and their mom is a friend, so I kinda feel more like the aunt that comes in to spoil them than their pet sitter. :-)


This is Gracie, the Beagle. I adore Beagles. I don't know what it is about them, but they are just so flipping cute. And Gracie is definitely no exception. She is a bit neurotic, but come on, who among us isn't?



This is Gracie's sister, Emma. She is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. She definitely loves her rawhide bones, and here she is eying Gracie while keeping a protective paw on her new one. You can tell it's a new one because it's still in one piece. She makes quick work of those things.



Kinda dark, but this is one of my favorite pictures of the girls. They were in the window watching me leave. Made me feel kinda bad, leaving them like that. But, I had others to take care of, and they kept each other company until I returned for my next visit. They're really great girls and we have a lot of fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin